Why Merchandise Buyers should hire a Buying Agent | Sourcing Agent ?
To hire or not to hire? Is it Worth the Money ..!
Why to hire? (Buying Agents | Sourcing Agents)
* Regular importers prefer to have their own buying office in sourcing country for better co-ordination.
* If the importing company is not a large one - they outsource buying function by appointing buying agents.
* We as your Buying Office and Buying Agents identify vendors, negotiate costs, check in-process quality, perform pre-shipment inspection and many other functions on behalf of buyer.
* Another advantage of selling through buying agents/house is significant reduction in business risk as buying agents representative keeps regular control over quality during production process. As goods have to go through pre-shipment quality inspection under supervision of buying agents - there is hardly any chance of getting quality complaint after the goods reach destination.
* The sourcing agents / Buying agents act as a procurement office for buyer and Buying Agents usually receive a commission from buyer for their work.
* Selling through buying agents is advantageous for exporters also, as it helps in significant cost and time saving. Exporter saves in marketing cost and communication cost, overseas travelling cost etc.
No comments yet.