Why Should You Have Embossed Business Cards?
When you are planning a special event and want the invitations to be above and beyond, then one of the many choices available at the printers is embossing. Around for many years, the art of embossing takes that basic invitation and turns it into a dimensional work of art, customized just for you.
In bygone years, embossing was relegated to the color of the paper, but today’s advancements in technology now allow one to choose from blind or registered embossing, as well as other elements and products such as –
- Single level, multi-level or sculptured images
- Multi-depth and bevel edges
- Combined with foil embossed levels
- Promotional giveaways or promotional mail outs
- Products designed with Braille
- Membership cards
- Company letterhead, envelopes, and logos
- Used on booklet covers, folders and report covers, and a long list of printed items
However, one of the items that can be embossed, yet is often overlooked, is the business card. While you may not hand out nearly as many business cards as you did a decade ago, it is still vital that you have a business card that makes a statement. After all, anyone can have a basic card with his or her name and company listed! If you have never considered using embossing on your business card, then here are some pros of choosing an embossed business card.
- An embossed business card will get noticed more quickly than a basic card. It draws the attention, not just for its color but for the texture.
- Because foil can be used in the embossing process, you can achieve a more elegant look, so that you are remembered as a company with experience, a classy presentation, and sophistication.
- Embossed materials typically have a higher retention rate that those business cards without any special features.
- Because embossed business cards are typically made from a thicker cardstock, your business card will stand out from those made with a thinner paper.
Having an embossed business card is not just a passing fad. It is a great way to get noticed and to build your business. In fact, the little extra you spend on embossed cards will be money well spent when you bring in more business, simply because you handed out a card that someone kept. The next time you pause to order business cards, consider the option of embossing. Many companies such as Larkin Industries can create beautiful, custom business cards. So take the time to find a company that can provide you with the look you need to get your message across with style.
Many websites provide additional information on the topic of embossing. One such site worth visiting is www.larkinind.com
Janet Slagell independently authors articles for WebDrafter.com, Inc. for search engine marketing. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those solely of the author, and not of any other person, company or organization. No guarantee or warranty, express or implied, is made regarding the accuracy, fitness, or use of the content herein.
No comments yet.