Some questions that could possibly work for that type of interview might be -
(1) What is the typical daily schedule at the nursery?
(2) What is your center's philosphy regarding discipline and behavior redirection?
(3) What is the average retention/turnover rate for staff?
(4) How many children are in the program? How many children would I be directly responsible for? Would I ever be responsible for a group of children alone/without other staff?
(5) What type of curriculum does your center use? What types of enrichment activities are available for the children?
(6) What type of communication system exists between parents and staff? Do staff typically have a good relationship with families/parents?
(7) How long do families typically stay with the nursery?
I hope these are helpful, they are a few things I thought of based on my past experience in child care, Good luck with the interview!