Truthforworship profile image 60

What do you think it means to respect someone? Should it be earned, given, demanded? Why?

Abviously, most people think that we should respect one another. I'm wondering what it means to you. I'm asking everyone, but also those who believe in the Bible. The Bible has some things to say about it, what do you think it means. This isn't meant to be a huge discussion about women submiting/respecting men. I'd like to keep it positive in the sense, "What benefits/blessings would you see in your life if you were given more respect, or you gave it in your relationships?" Give some real life examples, it helps if we can see where your coming from! Comment away and may we learn today!

• Dubuquedogtrainer profile image

Dubuquedogtrainer 4 years ago

I get that and concede in what I said about demanding respect - definitely children need to be taught respectful I think they need to be taught to be respectful of authority. I also agree sometimes we need to speak up for ourselves or others

MickS profile image75

MickS says

Dubuquedogtrainer profile image61

Dubuquedogtrainer says

0

Fatigmon says

Respecting Each Other - Adults and Children68

Respecting Each Other - Adults and Children

|  2 comments