Michael Arida profile image 59

Amazon vs Adense Earnings?

Currently I am making about 50 dollars every day or two from Adsense but my total earnings from Amazon haven't even reached 1 dollar yet. I am simply curious to find out if this is the average experience or if I am simply not picking/marketing the products well enough? Currently what I do is try to make it as relevant of a product to my posts/blog and make a post directly for the product with image, description and a link at the bottom in a h3 tag. I am not using any Amazon widgets anymore. Is it possible to earn any real money with Amazon compared to Adsense? Any recommendations? Thanks!

lobobrandon profile image83

Brandon Lobo (lobobrandon) says

• Michael Arida profile image

Michael Arida 4 years ago

Thank you, I also know that presentation in general has something to do with it. Is there any ways you recommend packaging my posts? For example it would be the same as styling Adsense to match the blog theme and putting them in certain spots

MikeNV profile image76

MikeNV says

• Michael Arida profile image

Michael Arida 4 years ago

Well the reason why I wanted to do both if possible is it's never good to let everything ride on one thing. I know I am not breaking any Adsense rules however rules could change, could get kicked out for some reason, etc. I just want to diversify.