Billie Pagliolo profile image 60

What are the keys to running a successful online contest?

I'm running a little contest for my ebook and have advertised with google ads. I can't seem to get entries! It's a sweet little video contest. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. There are no specified requirements except that in order to create a video, the parent really would have to have read the book to their child somehow or purchase it for $3.99. I'm interested in your experience.

nakmeister profile image85

Best Answer nakmeister says

• Billie Pagliolo profile image

Billie Pagliolo 4 years ago

Thank you soo much! You're exactly right! Hmm...now what do I do since I already posted the rules? No one bought the book, so I think I could offer it free right now. I'm wondering if I could add " or write a review" as an option at this stage?

phanio profile image60

phanio says

• Billie Pagliolo profile image

Billie Pagliolo 4 years ago

Hi Phanio, I'm trying to target parents of children between 5 - 10 years old. I put that in my google ad and I'm going to blogs of homeschoolers and left-handed blogs that talk about working with left-handed children. Thanks so much for responding