Aikonia profile image 86

How long is your commute to and from the office?

I was sitting in the subway today and wondered how much time everyone spends commuting to and from work. Now you work from home folks and take a break and need not reply. My commute is approximate 1hr 45mins each way using a subway, a train and a bus and that time is door to door so 3.5hrs each day spent commuting. Yes, I read and listen to music to relax but at the end of the week it all catches up to me making weekends extremely short.

austinhealy profile image83

Bernard J. Toulgoat (austinhealy) says

Chuck profile image86

Chuck Nugent (Chuck) says

• Aikonia profile image

Aikonia 4 years ago

15 minutes! Nice!!

MickS profile image78

MickS says

• Aikonia profile image

Aikonia 4 years ago

I did real work between office jobs and loved it. Alas, I was trained to be a cog in the corporate machinery and trying to break free!! You forgot, wasting 30mins at the water cooler swapping fake niceties - could do better work from home anyways ;-)

Deepak Chaturvedi profile image50

Deepak Chaturvedi says

• Aikonia profile image

Aikonia 4 years ago

35-60mins sounds reasonable for Delhi. I've only seen pictures of the traffic over there :-/

freecampingaussie profile image49

freecampingaussie says

• Aikonia profile image

Aikonia 4 years ago

Ah ha, my dream commute on a scooter and what a nice scooter!! Thanks for your reply.