safiq ali patel profile image 71

The Key Word Academy? Have you ever heard of or used the Key Word Academy?

The Keyword Academy is an online training websites that offers hubbers paid training and development. The Academy says it helps hubbers by providing training on Keywords a strategy that The Keyword Academy says will help boost Hubber Income. Have you ever heard of or used The Keyword Academy. If you've heard of the Keyword Academy please tell us more about it here. Good and not so good all comments welcome......

Learning in Life profile image94

Megan Harvison (Learning in Life) says

• safiq ali patel profile image

safiq ali patel 4 years ago

Thank you learning in life. Your comment is deeply appreciated....

rb11 profile image86

rb11 says

• safiq ali patel profile image

safiq ali patel 4 years ago

rb11 thank you for your comment here. its's been very useful. I came across the key word academy a couple of days ago and rather than get carried away instantly and join I thought I'd ask if anyone had used it. Your comments are really helpful. :-)

aykianink profile image60

aykianink says

frontstreet profile image59

James Beaudry (frontstreet) says

• safiq ali patel profile image

safiq ali patel 4 years ago

Frontstreet I wasn't recommending the site as such. But if you do use the Keyword Academy please come back and tell us about it. Best wishes from safiq ali patel.