Interesting. I have known a couple of friends who work late in bars or as club promoters (around 10pm - 3am) often as a second job as another way to earn money.
- More time to earn money
- Can be quite sociable depending on the role
- Good way to meet new people and network in certain industries
- Unsociable hours sometimes (especially if on late night shifts in hospitals)
- Erratic eating and sleeping patterns
- Sometimes you'll be working when your friends are not so hard to make time to socialise i.e. you are free in the day but most are in their day jobs.