LadyFiddler profile image 74

Would you leave your Job for peace of mind?

If you have a GOOD paying job that you once enjoyed but for the past two years thing have changed and now you feel as though you are working in concentration camp. Managers don't stand up for you, almost no one can be trusted...... you are very demotivated and don't even feel to go to work. Would you leave through a Voluntary Separation Employment Package least you go off your rockers?

Sparklea profile image79

Sparklea says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 3 years ago

Hi Sparklea good day to you thanks for sharing your worklife with us I appreciate it we can all learn from each other someway or the other. Yes I share your sentiments clearly am on the same page. God will make a way somehow

jaydawg808 profile image89

jaydawg808 says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 3 years ago

Good morning Jaydawg thanks for your answer reasonable enough but depending on your financial status and the amount of years u r working the VSEP can cover that or you can start your own business. Unlike me I have no mortgage etc to pay :)

Sri T profile image79

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 3 years ago

Hi Sri thanks for coming by and for your wonderful comment. Yes that's true but you don't feel or think peaceful when you are in war zone if the environment is horrid your thoughts long for peace.

tsadjatko profile image79

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 3 years ago

The company I work is big also I have weighed out many options , I asked for a transfer and that and all seems to be a problem so I am to the end of my witts. We don't get 3 months family leave here.......thanks 4 ur comment dear

thumbi7 profile image81

JR Krishna (thumbi7) says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 3 years ago

The question is whether you'd stay even if staying was so bad you'd have no peace of mind. I see your points though, well paying jobs always have drawbacks, whose to say you wouldn't be going from the frying pan into the fire.