daborn7 profile image 84

How much impact do you feel your parents career choices had on your career choices now and why?

Treasuresofheaven profile image88

Best Answer Sima Ballinger (Treasuresofheaven) says

• daborn7 profile image

daborn7 2 years ago

Yes it does make sense. Sounds like you got a lot of their skills passed down from them. That is awesome! I wonder though, if your parents had been in dentistry for example, do you think you would have wound up in dentistry as well?

• daborn7 profile image

daborn7 2 years ago

Very cool that you went a different route than your parents. Glad to hear you have such a positive view. Mine were very non-risk taking as well. I fell far from the tree in that sense, but somehow still wound up in retail..haha..thanks for sharing :)

0

• daborn7 profile image

daborn7 2 years ago

Hello Sheila, so do you feel its a coincidence that your in the same industry as your folks? I am also in the same industry as my parents, I often see entire families in the same industries and wonder how they may have influenced each other.