Could I sue my previoius employer if someone younger than me gets caught falsifying a med document

get fired or retire. I never openly admitted to this action they started the investigation on the words of an office manager. Can I go back and sue my previous employer and something similar happens and a younger employees gets only suspension for the same act?

sort by best latest

PaulaHenry1 profile image69

PaulaHenry1 says

6 years ago
 |  Comment