I have a CDL from Canada. Here it is called AZ License. Now I am a permanent U.S. resident. What...

is the process of converting my Canadian to U.S CDL. Is it better to keep my Canadian AZ license and go for CDL road and written test. Thanks

sort by best latest

Powerful Pierre profile image82

Powerful Pierre says

6 years ago
 |  Comment