How To Improve Your Learning And Self Confidence At Work
Advice on ways to improve your learning ability and self-confidence before starting a new job
- Believe that you are capable of performing the job duties.
- Doing some research and acquiring knowledge of the company can increase confidence.
- Learn to be conscientious, this will show you are hardworking, dependable, well-organized and thorough.
- Be agreeable, this reflects that you are courteous, flexible, trusting, god0natured, cooperative, forgiving, softhearted, and tolerant.
- Being open shows that you are creative, cultured, intellectually curious, broad-minded and artistically sensitive.
- Exhibiting Extroversion shows that you are social, gregarious, assertive, talkative and active.
Improve your learning abilities
- Learn to appreciate your capabilities by identifying your skills.
- Look into training for skill that you want to improve on.
- Concentrate on what you are learning.
- Find something that interests you in what you are learning.
- Be selective in learning new things, determine what is most important.
- Commit important things to memory.
- Practice what you have learned. Experience is an excellent learning tool.
- Organize new information so that it makes sense to you.
- Think carefully about the things you have learned, step away from it all and ponder it.
- Asking others for feedback on your progress will help better acquire knowledge.
- Assess yourself and have others assess you to learn your strengths and any weaknesses that you can improve on.
Improve self confidence by enhancing your self esteem
- Set small goals that by achieving will give you easy victories.
- Say positive things about yourself
- Imagine yourself performing well at tasks.
- Take responsibility for events around you.
- Be optimistic when you talk, keep the negative thoughts to yourself.
- Dress and act in a manner that makes you feel good about yourself and feel professional.
- Developing a base of facts will help you project a confident, knowledgeable image.
- Learn new skills and let people know about them.
- Be proud of your work.
- Take sensible risks.
- Be able to adapt to change.
- Overcome shyness by focusing on others.
More by this Author
People who exhibit suicidal behavior nearly always have a serious psychiatric disorder. Statistics show that nine out of ten people who commit or attempt suicide have at least one major psychiatric illness and in half...
Relationships can be tricky. Men and women sometimes seem to speak entirely different languages. Why does this happen and how do we cope with it in order to maintain a good relationship?
This article considers the question of where violent behavior in humans comes from. It is a condition caused by genetics or learned from environmental influences. Is violent behavior a result of nature or nurture or...
No comments yet.