Free Advertising Options ~ I want some :)

1. Mom Kat profile image86
    Mom Katposted 4 years ago

Hi all, I just got started marketing myself online & I would like to know some good (free) ways to get my name out there & get some clients.

What I do: I am a motivational life coach.  My services are available online via email & live chat through a host website.

I have been a motivational life coach outside of the internet, it is the "online" part that I am new to.  I would like to extend my client base through this online option & would greatly appreciate your advice on ways that I can drive traffic to my profile page on that host site.

Thanks for your input & time smile

1. Sally's Trove profile image99
      Sally's Troveposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You could start by addressing every single person who leaves a comment on a hub of yours. Each person spent time to address you. You are returning that gesture with ignorance, meaning, ignoring.

There is no "free" way to get your name out there and get clients. At the very least, it costs you your time.

So, if it's the online part that is new to you, here's some advice. Engage with everyone who chooses to engage with you (unless they are spammy or rude) and think of it this way: If someone saw an ad of yours in a journal or newspaper and called you with a question or comment, would you hang up the phone?

1. Mom Kat profile image86
        Mom Katposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your insight.  I appreciate you taking the time to give such a thorough and candid answer.