jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Whats the best way to make monthly income online?

1. AbFreak101 profile image60
    AbFreak101posted 3 years ago

Whats your best ideas to make money online monthly Ad Sense seems very impossible to make money with im not talkin alot even like $5 a month seems almost crazy

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's not feasible to make money from Adsense alone.  You need to learn about affiliate marketing as a minimum.   If you can think of a product to sell direct, even better.

I wrote a  Hub on how to monetize your blog, you'll find it in the slider on my profile.

2. Hideki-ryuga profile image81
    Hideki-ryugaposted 3 years ago

Unfortunately if you do a search about adsense alternative you will find nothing close. Stick with adsense for now and explore others hubs. You might find interesting ideas on how to make money online. However, if you think about the easiest way to make money online, there is nothing easy, you need to work hard and be patient.

3. Rhonda_M profile image89
    Rhonda_Mposted 3 years ago

A few suggestions:

Use SEO and make youtube videos (mine seem to payout a lot more than the handful of change for adsense)

Learn affiliate marketing

Try sitebuilt it. It's a slow laborious process to build a niche site in your passionate issue and monetize it. They have a good track record of supporting the creation of successful online businesses

4. AbFreak101 profile image60
    AbFreak101posted 3 years ago

Some good ideas here ill consider putting together some youtube videos

5. Cheeky Girl profile image84
    Cheeky Girlposted 3 years ago

Some good advice here, but why limit yourself to one thing. Spread what you have or what you are "creating" in a few baskets. Never put it or entrust it to one basket. It's what smart people do.

There are hundreds of ways to earn online income. The net is full of ideas and useful ways to earn income online.

6. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 3 years ago

The best ways to make money are only limited by your expectations....If you expect to earn less, you will earn less!....getting yourself into the entrepreneurs mindset is vital for you to start making money....if you don't you will just tread water looking for new things to try and make money from.....Start with a small written plan and work from there....Adsense is only the beginning and shouldn't be the end result....some of my micro niche websites earn over $150 each and there is no adsense on them whatsoever!

Exploit the content topics that you are good at and are knowledgeable with and work from there!