jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Is work at home possible just via giving tutorials on web?

1. SeSharer profile image76
    SeSharerposted 7 years ago

Hey guys I am new here, in the past months I read a lot about business at home.
    Some person points that if create articles on web for giving tutorials can also make life better, I really know less about it and think it might be scam. Butafter read some guides of hubpages.com and some other guides I am getting believe it.

Would you guys please give some suggestions on the small business at home? So if I do that, how much article should I create and should I choose a different niche from other do?

Your suggestions will be much appreciated smile

1. ricardoespana profile image60
      ricardoespanaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I would guarantee to you that you can make a home business work. I bought lots of "systems", and mostly they all get you to do exactly the same thing, advertise the home business. Something similar to a chain letter.

I advise you to read as much as you can free, then look for a niche which uses whatever it is that you know all about.

Good Luck - I am selling an ebook a day. Not a fortune, but Almost sold 1000 copies so far at $30 each and it still sells. The best bit is you only have to write it once.

2. BeatsMe profile image81
    BeatsMeposted 7 years ago

Hi. You can write as many articles you like. You can also choose different topics from your usual tutorial article. You need to promote them so people can read about them. You have to join google adsense so you can have earnings.

Good luck. smile

3. riotgrrrl profile image89
    riotgrrrlposted 7 years ago

hey hun
    welcome to hubpages, i am fairly new here to :-)

It is possible to work from home, using the internet to make money, but from my experience thus far, it takes a bit of time and energy, especially when your just getting started. So stick at it hun

4. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I made $1. 35 and been here just over 2 mos. I am tickled with this amount and agree. It does take time, no overnight success story. Just post your articles on topics you are passionate about because there is a fan base out there and they will find you. Yes, share your articles at ezines, directories, other blogs, etc ... you have to get your name and articles out there to be found smile it does take work but it is fun. Welcome to HP!

5. overnight profile image61
    overnightposted 7 years ago

Why don't you do freelancing? That way you will be able to earn money quickly.

Try to get freelancing work for writing article, writing blogs.

6. 67
    rarainposted 7 years ago

I make a descent amount of money working from home.  I do affiliate marketing.  All you have to join with affiliate networks for free and start writing articles for the products you are promoting. Then submit the articles with your affiliate link in to article directories.

7. britneydavidson profile image61
    britneydavidsonposted 7 years ago

the best solution is to add as many topics you can...

8. ngureco profile image87
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

Yes you can! Start by reading the hub Freelance Writing for a Living by SurfDreamer which will give you some invaluable tips about freelance writing for a living.