Correlation Between Job Attitude and Success/Termination

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

In order to be successful in your job/career, you HAVE to AT LEAST LIKE or HAVE RESPECT for your job/career.   There is no way that you are going to be successful and a productive employee if you HATE, DON'T LIKE or HAVE LITTLE/NO RESPECT for your job/career.   

If you have negative feelings towards your job/career, you are not going to your most productive.  In fact, subconsciously you are going to act in ways that will ultimately lead to your termination in one way or another.   

You are going to perform at your most minimal level.   You are going to have a toxic attitude towards not only your technical job/career but towards your supervisor and coworkers.  Also, you may take off work whenever possible to AVOID your job/career.   Do you agree with this?

1. 59
      Lie Detectorposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I would say that is mostly true but I had a job once that I hated and couldn't stand to do it, however I was very good at it and was quite successful.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
        gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

There ARE some people who are successful and apt employees even though they have negative feelings towards their jobs.   It is all in the attitude, these people know how to make filet mignon out of beef jerky.  However, many people let their animosity toward their jobs seep through.  It is only human nature.....