New business venture-Visions

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
    LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago

I am excited to share that we (myself and a few others) have started a campaign to get funded to start a small business venture that will concentrate on selling art work, books in print, photographs from talented artists from all over the nation, although the majority will be from the South Florida area. Any artist, writer, photographer will be able to contribute works with all the profit going to them minus a small  handling fee. We have also made preliminary contacts with various known artists across the nation and talks are underway to start showing their work ASAP. The venture will not only sell arts work but will also take photography and art seminars to area schools free of charge so that the new generation can fall in love with art just as we did.
    If any of you would like to be a part just send me an email with your email contact info and we will include it in the web site which can be found on Indiegogo or at this link: <link snipped>

2. Annette Hendley profile image88
    Annette Hendleyposted 3 years ago

Great idea. Art and drama can sometimes be the orphan subjects in a school. It looks as if every child wants to become a doctor or scientist (at least the ones at my school). They need exposure to wonderful world of art. I am across the ocean, but you have my moral support.