Seekyt, Infobarrel, Zujava, ExpertsPages, et al

1. NateB11 profile image91
    NateB11posted 3 years ago

I'm exploring other revenue-sharing sites, following the philosophy of not putting all my eggs in one basket; I'm not planning on leaving HubPages, by any means. I liked what I saw of Seekyt, for many reasons, but then discovered that someone lost their Amazon Associates account because of bad script on Seekyt. That was a red flag to me, but I'd be interested if anyone here knew about that and could tell me if Seekyt is safe. I like InfoBarrel, looks like it ranks well and there's income potential there. Zujava, not so sure, has that ranking system like Squidoo, which I'm not fond of. I'm undecided on ExpertsPages. Also have been considering Xomba. I'm sure there's others. Can anyone tell me about these sites and other alternatives to add to the earning money on line baskets for the eggs?

1. Shadow Jackson profile image80
      Shadow Jacksonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Apparently Bubblews is pretty popular these days and they say the payout is greater than anything else out there. Unfortunately, the site is having some maintenance issues right now that they say should be over by midnight tonight. I plan to sign up for it tomorrow. You don't have to write full fledged articles for that one, and it's more of a social media account than anything else.

2. younghopes profile image82
    younghopesposted 3 years ago

I am already on bubblews and it is worth trying out, you would love it, apart from that i have heard good reviews of seekyt, and i have just now joined it, not written of course anything there. i have no idea about others though