jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Do you Know What is SEO? Feel Free to Ask Us..

1. 60
    arunsakthiposted 7 years ago

SEO is a Techniques, its hard to give you a one liner or quick guidance but you can read link development and search engine optimization forums here at Digital Point and other material for a while to get some idea. after that if you have any specific question, feel free to ask and there are lot of people here would would like to help

<no signatures please>

2. harhis23 profile image61
    harhis23posted 7 years ago

Will SEO die?
    What if SEO dies?
    What happens next?

Those are my three basic questions folks....big_smile

3. TravelMonkey profile image61
    TravelMonkeyposted 7 years ago

Ask Google lol

1. WHoArtNow profile image86
      WHoArtNowposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Google is trying to kill of SEO already. The vote up system google introduced a few months ago will in the long run kill it off. Think about it, why would google want you to do something for free when you could be buying their ads?

1. 49er profile image80
        49erposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I disagree, if successful, I think this system will just mean that SEO would change, fueled by an army of people that vote up sites while logged into gmail.

4. 0
    notorious_HAIposted 7 years ago

Search Engine Optimisation.  There are a lot of very good hubs about his topic.  Perhaps you should do a hub search.

5. RooBee profile image83
    RooBeeposted 7 years ago

Sad English Oafs?
    Seven Elvin Officers?
    Scandinavians Eat Omelettes?

oh,oh, wait, I'll get it..

Soliciting Eggs this On

6. 60
    ritu85posted 7 years ago

SEO - means search engine optimization.

7. Neil Ashworth profile image60
    Neil Ashworthposted 7 years ago

SEO will still be a part of any good online marketing strategy but Google is moving things to keep pace with social bookmarking sites and friend rank will become as powerful if not more powerful than page rank.

Here's a great site to check out page rank, keyword density etc..

It's FREE and no need to registers just run the search you want and gather results..

Neil Ashworth

1. Gareth Martin profile image85
      Gareth Martinposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for this tool Neil it's great!!

8. Butch45 profile image60
    Butch45posted 7 years ago

I think your right about google just trying to keep up to the times. I also do not they would risk changing SEO to much as they would loose all that revenue to the next big search engine.The fact is they make more off article marketing than the writers do where else would they put there adds if not on blogs and articles same as hub pages. Follow the dollar to see the sense.