jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Has anyone got any good incentive ideas for promoting a business

1. flyinghigh22 profile image60
    flyinghigh22posted 7 years ago

I'm interested in gathering ideas on various incentive schemes that have been used to attract and entice you into a business or to use a service.

I would like to know some of the worst ones and unique themes that you or a friend responded to.

1. PeterFry profile image59
      PeterFryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

check out advertising and marketing onto mobile phones. Its affordable and accountable

2. smoothwebdesign profile image60
    smoothwebdesignposted 7 years ago

Hi flyinghigh22,

I think the best one is money. Most of the time it's trust i never buy anything off anyone unless i trust them. Trust is one main thing.

Impulse is what most people use to buy things.

When some one says they will send you a free item and never do!

Hope this helps

3. rambo87 profile image59
    rambo87posted 7 years ago

Yeh I think offering incentives can be a good way in promoting a business and attracting potential customers. However it is important to be careful to ensure whatever incentive is on offer is cost effective for the business in the long term otherwise this will have huge negative implications on your business.

4. 60
    localadlinksposted 7 years ago

I am asked this quite often and I always direct people to my review hub on a brand new advertising method thats cheap for small businesses. Hope that helps

5. Amsi344808 profile image61
    Amsi344808posted 7 years ago

Hello there replying to your post, not all things related to "FREE" are bad, like with Bankcard Empire with a company our agent relations does a free comparison of current rates being charged to credit card processing transaction,while doing a comparison on your merchant account. what's the worse thing that can happen, you can find out you are getting a great rate from your current provider.

Agent # 344808