jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How many of you heard of the HR2847 bill that will pass on 07/01/14?

1. Val Celestin profile image77
    Val Celestinposted 2 years ago

TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUTURE
    * The Fed is printing more money.
    * The national debt has already reached a point of no return and is increasing by the minute.
    * Devalued currencies will directly affect real estate, stocks and bonds

Here is the link to read it yourself: http://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/pdf … ireact.pdf

1. Nouveau Skeptic profile image70
      Nouveau Skepticposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I read the bill in its entirety (it does help to use the right number) and see nothing whatsoever relevant to your claims directly or indirectly.

It is mostly about not letting people or companies hide taxable income overseas.  There is some minor stuff about encouraging companies to hire more new staff and local government fund projects like school construction.  All looks good to me.

Perhaps you could quote the exact section that has you so worked up.

My suspicion is that you are yet another doomsayer trying to get people to buy gold because the apocalypse is coming.  Even if the apocalypse is coming, I would advise people to invest in freeze-dried foods and shelf stable medicines, not gold.

2. Val Celestin profile image77
    Val Celestinposted 2 years ago

I did not claim anything @Nouveau all i pointed a few points that should compel people to take control of their financial educations. However, the biggest question was have you heard of that new bill?

1. Nouveau Skeptic profile image70
      Nouveau Skepticposted 2 years ago in reply to this

As I just said, I read the whole bill.  I am wonder if you did because it has zero relevance to what you are saying.

So either you referenced the wrong bill, again, or one of us has very poor reading comprehension and I do not think it is me.

Again, what part of the bill relates at all to printing money?

3. Nouveau Skeptic profile image70
    Nouveau Skepticposted 2 years ago

Couldn't find that part?
    Maybe because it's not there?

4. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

So... still waiting to see what in that bill has anything to do with what you claimed.

working