jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

best social networking site for beginners

1. 1networker profile image60
    1networkerposted 7 years ago

what is the better social networking sites for beginners

1. WHoArtNow profile image86
      WHoArtNowposted 7 years ago in reply to this

All of them! If you can use Digg, you can use Stumbleupon. Same with Facebook, Buzz etc etc. There all so similar and they can all help with the traffic and search engine ranking. Join them all, and have a play, you'll probably end up with one or two you prefer, but don't overlook any of them.

1. Abhishek87 profile image70
        Abhishek87posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I just don't understand how people manage so many hmm Used Onlywire for the first time yesterday and that seemed to be a better option although I am yet to get a complete hang of it....

2. my-success-guru profile image59
      my-success-guruposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I believe the best social networking site is right where you're at (Hubpages) because you get paid to write Hubs and because it's geared towards writing not just socializing you will learn a lot of incredible stuff from incredible people- how to be healhy, wealthy and happy just to name a few.

Wishing You Health, Wealth and Happiness,

3. adezalfa profile image59
      adezalfaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think at this time the populer Facebook and twitter

2. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

it could be nitpicking but digg, reddit, stumbleupon are social bookmarking sites...not networking.

Best social networking sites:

Best site to blast without mercy with your ads and links = myspace
    Best site to actually see what your flesh and blood friends are up to= facebook

the new best site to smash with ads and links(just now its better targetted and cloaks your link for you!)= twitter

my favorite = hubpages, cuz it actually has some quality control

3. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Find one that you're going to enjoy using, not just as a tool. That way you can get a real feel for what the community is into, and when you respond accordingly the community will be more responsive to links that you post.

4. 60
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

I like REddit because if you post something good you can watch it make its way up the charts. Tis like having a hit single lol, ok so I am sad but tis better than roaming the streets, doncha think.

5. finetutor profile image59
    finetutorposted 7 years ago

there are so many social networking sites out there but i personally like facebook and reddit and definitely hub pages:)

try http://www.squidoo.com/

6. freak boy profile image60
    freak boyposted 7 years ago

first of all make a difference between social networking sites (like Facbook, Twitter etc.) and social bookmaking sites (like: Digg, StumbleUpon etc.) ... difference is pretty obvious just by looking at them.
    any one of these that makes You comfortable and eager to come back too is a 'better' place for You ;-)
    just like hubpages for me ;-)