Hi, if you take online payments from a site, I would be so grateful if you could help me with some research.
1) Do you take payments online?
2) Who is your payment provider?
3) Why have you chosen this payment provider?
4) Would you/have you ever referred a friend or someone online to your payment provider?
5) Do you expect online payment providers to be an online application process?
6) How long is acceptable to get your payment service set up? (0-7 days / 7-14 days / 14 days plus)
7) What would entice you to move providers?
8) What platform is your site hosted on?
9) Did this have any bearing on your choice of payment provider and why?
10) Did you use a web developer or build the site yourself?
Not able to spend the time to answer all your questions, but yes I do take payments online and I use PayPal on all my sites on my shopping carts.
It is the easiest to incorporate and works well without going into the "nightmare" of using a gateway provider.
Thanks for your reply. I imagine that Paypal will be most peoples preference even though its a higher cost for higher transaction volumes than a payment gateway. It will be interesting to see if others think differently...I have always used Paypal, but some tell me I am missing sales by not having an alternative.
by Brittany Rowland6 months ago
Sorry if this is dumb, but all this time I thought I had to reach $10 in Adsense to start receiving payments. But is it $100? I find the site frustrating to navigate, and I hoped someone here could explain it better. If...
by Carolee Samuda4 months ago
I finally reached Adsense payout last month but all I see is that payment will be sent 'by' the 31 of May. Does that mean that payment could be any old date or will it be made 'on' the 31st? Not sure I understand what...
by Jamie Brock4 years ago
I was informed I had been issued a payment but it's been put on hold because I haven't submitted banking account info. The last 2 payments were checks that were sent to me in the mail and I loved it that way.... but...
by rachel rose102 years ago
The first question is, of course, have you ever used DMS providers? For those, who aren't acquainted with the term, DMS is a Dealership Management System. These guys usually help dealerships with their websites: create...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.