How to Make Money the Easy Way Online?

Jump to Last Post 1-34 of 34 discussions (51 posts)
  1. profile image50
    David Kohposted 15 years ago

Making money online can be easy for anyone with a desire to achieve financial freedom even he/she is a newbie.It is very simple.Just follow a proven autopilot system from a trustworthy source that is fully set up to make money round the clock.

This will saves a lot of time and troubles from figuring out how to make money online.

Cheers,

David Koh
    Internet Marketer

1. youngmal365 profile image55
      youngmal365posted 14 years agoin reply to this
    2. raiderfan profile image61
      raiderfanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

dude i would be a loser if all I thought about was making money on line. I like to go around people and do honest work.

2. profile image49
    badcompany99posted 15 years ago

Jeeeez why didn't I think of that.

3. Rik Ravado profile image87
    Rik Ravadoposted 15 years ago

BC99 - you are sooo right!  Why didn't we think of that? I've been here over a year doing it on my own when I should have used an AUTO PILOT system!  If only I could find a link to such a system that would make me money round the clock...

1. charlemont profile image75
      charlemontposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Come on, I can recommend you a $997 course that includes such a link! big_smile

1. aniketgore profile image60
        aniketgoreposted 15 years agoin reply to this

LOL

2. accofranco profile image78
        accofrancoposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I am ready to pay for 10 hubbers, but you must give us your full contact info, and someone close to the address must visit you first before payment, to ensure the safety of our money.

1. charlemont profile image75
          charlemontposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Since Ewen Chia is the author of the course, I'm sure he well give his unconditional iron-clad guarantee and even include about 5 gigs of exclusive bonuses big_smile

2. flread45 profile image59
      flread45posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I should have flew my plane over this site on auto pilot sooner..I would be rich by now..

4. CalPhillips profile image61
    CalPhillipsposted 15 years ago

"If only I could find a link to such a system that would make me money round the clock..."

5. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 15 years ago

You don't mean that you have such a system do you? Oh Boy! That would sure beat the years I've put in on my own.

6. Rik Ravado profile image87
    Rik Ravadoposted 15 years ago

Come on David, spill the beans in your first Hub.  We are all desparate for your autopilot system which will make us rich while we sleep!

7. gamergirl profile image84
    gamergirlposted 15 years ago

What's more entertaining is the only fan this guy's got is "Money Back."

That's what I'd want if I forked anything over for some lame turnkey "autopilot to riches" system.

8. eggie1 profile image61
    eggie1posted 15 years ago

Yeah right, the free autopilot system which makes money while you sleep.

Tell that to the 90% who fail at making money online.

9. Curious Traveller profile image69
    Curious Travellerposted 15 years ago

Go back to school, young man, and endeavour to learn common sense while you are there! You are talking absolute rubbish! I am a very experienced Internet marketer - and you have just broken every rule in the book!

I actually can't believe that I am bothering to post to such nonsense as this!

10. flread45 profile image59
    flread45posted 15 years ago

Get ready for the landing,I just switched over to AUTO PILOT!!

WE ARE SAFE FOR SURE....LOL

1. ngureco profile image79
      ngurecoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sure. This thread is now on AUTO PILOT!!

11. accofranco profile image78
    accofrancoposted 15 years ago

@Koh, if suçh system exist, then pop it out for them. But i doubt, i smell a popularity ditching means for the OP of this flimsy no content shabby post. Be careful!

12. Research Analyst profile image72
    Research Analystposted 15 years ago

The easiest way to make money online is to sell a product that is in demand and that solves an problem for a buyer in desperation.

1. waynet profile image69
      waynetposted 15 years agoin reply to this

A simple sentence that explains all!

@ David Koh is your IM idol Ewen Chia or Edmund Loh? off the top of my head those are the only two marketers that come to mind when it comes to autopilot systems and the like!

2. caderade2 profile image57
      caderade2posted 15 years agoin reply to this

That is exactly right.  You gotta sell something that people want to bad they think they NEED it.  Something that they think about all day and obsess over having.

13. Risky_Invest profile image61
    Risky_Investposted 15 years ago

I'm new here,can someone xplain< What's AUTO PILOT system!?

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Sure. An "auto pilot system" is a complete system that allows you to make oodles of money automatically while you sleep, and jerk off. The internet has a lot of self appointed "Gurus" who offer to make it so easy for you to get rich, your dog could do it, and offer lots of proof about how it will work for you. They start by feeding you a lot of half baked crap in emails, and then eventually ask for a heap of your money. What they forget to tell you is... They have been online for ever, have poured thousands of dollars in to advertising and use spam to build their businesses. They also "forget" to tell you that they have 100,000 or so subscribers to their monthly newsletter to keep pimping their unworkable systems.Just say no!

1. Risky_Invest profile image61
        Risky_Investposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Earnest, i guess Forex AutoPilot System is wat we are all talking about here, please kindly tell me how can i get one, and tell more about Forex.

1. darkside profile image62
          darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think you must have misunderstood Earnest's post.

He's saying to avoid them.

14. Share And Care profile image61
    Share And Careposted 15 years ago

mmmm easy money ?  that is so so so boring.... very very boring.....

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Worse, easy and money just don't go together, unless it refers to some kind of theft.

1. shibashake profile image82
        shibashakeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

The inheritance route, I think, may be the easiest smile

15. profile image0
    TheSandmanposted 14 years ago

You must be kidding,drunk, or simply praying for a miracle

16. Msbehavin2009 profile image59
    Msbehavin2009posted 14 years ago

If its that good, then he should be rich. Auto pilot should ensure that he makes money 24-7. Does that even sound realistic!

17. mr williams profile image59
    mr williamsposted 14 years ago

Wow, that's great. I guess I can make money while walking my dog, taking a shower, or doing exams while looking at my teachers boobs lol. Yeah, autopilot programs work just as well as cooking hot dogs in a freezer.

If you like spam email, go ahead. If you like to be scammed, go right ahead and get an autopilot program. Its sure to work wonders for you. Oh, and if you like to spend money on nothing, then pull out 100 dollars to purchase this crap. I know a lot about money making online.

Sure, I may be 19 years old, but clearly I know more about money making online than you do, so here's some advice:

Don't lie to the public. We all know it doesn't work!

18. knmentertainment profile image59
    knmentertainmentposted 14 years ago

An autopilot system is real but it is not easy.

I have some blogs that make money everyday and I have not touched them in over a year. Once they get search engine traffic, it continues without any effort and so do the AdSense clicks.

It does take some work to build them and get links though.

19. lbtrader profile image60
    lbtraderposted 14 years ago

If anyone is interested in testing this autopilot forex concept i have a challenge for you.

Here i go again with a long post.....

I have recently tested what is called an Expert Advisor which shows the possibilities of running such a robot. I don't personally do it as i prefer to trade manually but the Ea in question does show some major serious ROI.

Worst of all i built it myself using an online robot while knowing very little about programming languages.

I'm going to post the results of that EA in action in a few hours and if anyone can deny the potential of robot trading systems after that then be my guest....

I myself will likely never use a robot to trade but i trust that numbers are numbers and that some strategies are better than others.

The money markets don't care about bigshot MBA certified salespeople who go around selling crap to make bonuses, the markets is a numbers game just like poker is a numbers game.

The challenge i guess is that once you see the results that i will post later your invited to have the EA and test it yourself.

It's no good to me as it needs tweaking...but if it returns over 100% in a year then it means that with a bit of tweaking it might easily return 30% which is about how much Buffet ran his Hathaway fortune to the top.

20. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

My daughter has been running a successful online business for two years now. It took a massive amount of money and time to get it up and yes it is now pretty automated and turns over up to 4k a week.Profit is rising as her AdWords campaigns are refined. Keeping up with the contents takes 5 hours a week alone and she has needed to pay for online facilities like shopping cart, SSL, more bandwidth, a dedicated server with 100% CPU usage etc. All this just to be able to send out her client newsletter and run her business.She works at least 20 hours a week to keep it going smoothly.
    It is true that information can be purchased from Internet marketers that will work as a system if applied properly, but every method I have seen so far requires years of learning and very high risk. Without some money behind her and a house full of computer experts my daughter's business would still be struggling to get off the ground.

21. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

There are quite a few packages that can work, but they all need the application of quality risk factoring in the form of marketing knowledge to show a net profit. The bonus thing has one good point... it shows the purchaser that there is a lot more to know before any money will be made, otherwise why would you need so much bonus information?

1. ServiceGuide profile image60
      ServiceGuideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There are so many packages out there that the newbie marketer doesn't stand a chance if he/she believes the marketing hype.  I guess most of us have spent money on self-improvement courses, training, adwords etc., some of which we'll have thought of as value-for-money and some as money down the drain.

Simply, I don't think it's possible to hold out my hand and for money to magically drop into it.  Not without loads and loads of input from me.

Nice idea; shame it doesn't seem to work ...

22. getpaidtopost profile image40
    getpaidtopostposted 14 years ago

3.....2.....1 Autopilots are go.

LOL

23. Isela profile image59
    Iselaposted 14 years ago

No work? Just a system? I should have known! LOL

24. mkusua profile image61
    mkusuaposted 14 years ago

wats all the fuzz about an auto pilot system.there are systems that are almost or are semi autopilot systems.there are service websites online that need very little work.they provide services that people use,they make money from the large traffic .example the service tinyurl provides drives traffic to their site then ,the earn money from pay per click google adsense clicks.
    a system of that nature can be called a semi autopilot system.

but truth be told ,there are no complete auto pilot systems...there is always a little work to do...

25. Lissie profile image75
    Lissieposted 14 years ago

mkusa - you are either an idiot or a scammer - I suspect the later. There are no automated or semi-automated systems - its possible to make money while you sleep you just have to do a lot of hard work first!

26. Apepperson profile image60
    Apeppersonposted 14 years ago

Wow, I wish someone would have told me this years ago! I wouldn't have wasted all this time working for a living...wink

27. profile image54
    mahmoodshaikhposted 14 years ago
    1. dustinwmr profile image61
      dustinwmrposted 14 years agoin reply to this

thanks.....

28. Lisa HW profile image62
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

Hey - I know.  I'm going for the auto pilot plan for cleaning the house and doing the yard too.   smile  While I'm at it... I'm going go with the auto pilot grocery-shopping and bill-paying plan too.

29. choiceessentials profile image60
    choiceessentialsposted 14 years ago

Do you know something?

The guy who has posted this has disappeared on us!!!

30. babedoll50 profile image59
    babedoll50posted 14 years ago

I hate to be controversial but there really is nothing further from the truth then saying making money online is easy.

My hubbie and his partner do really well but I see the time and effort that goes into it.  I also know all the schemes my hubbie signed up to in his early days of trying to make money online.

You need to want it, need to be confident, need to be persitant, and you need to be patient

31. profile image50
    ledianaposted 14 years ago

Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

credit auto

32. Alberon profile image59
    Alberonposted 14 years ago

Auto pilot systems make no sense. Why would you, if you've found a way to make huge profits, sell it out for anyone to use?

33. my-success-guru profile image57
    my-success-guruposted 14 years ago

Sometimes it's more profitable to sell shovels to the goldminers that to pan for gold!

34. bangawking000 profile image60
    bangawking000posted 14 years ago

but there are lots of scams that offers auto pilot

i remember one time i was almost scammed,
    so i made a macro script sending thousands of forms and emails to their site haha!!

next thing i saw, their site is down

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)