jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think that certifications improve someone's life?

1. rolaabboud profile image80
    rolaabboudposted 8 months ago

As what is written in the title. Do you think that certifications improve someone's life? or it do not help?

-If your answer is yes, what certifications do you have and how it improved your life and how it helped you with your career OR what kind of certifications do you want to have?

-If the answer is no, why? and what is the equivalent of certifications that may help you to make money.

* You are not supposed to rely just on the previous questions, you are free to answer and to share your experiences smile

1. AshtonFirefly profile image83
      AshtonFireflyposted 8 months ago in reply to this

In some ways yes, and in some ways no. It really depends on how you would define "improvement."

I have a Bachelor's Degree, and this can certainly help me get a job; however, had I not received grants and scholarships, I assume that the debt burden would be so high that it would be counterproductive.

rolaabboudposted 8 months ago in reply to this

So you think that there is a relation between certifications and debt burden?

1. AshtonFirefly profile image83
          AshtonFireflyposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Most of the time, yes. In my case my education was covered by scholarships and grants, so I did not have that much of a burden. Most people that I've encountered have a severe debt burden which defeats the benefits of having a well paying job, assuming they even get one with their degree.

rolaabboudposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Yes, such cases are very common approximately all over the world.

working