jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Entrepreneurship

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 12 months ago

A dead discussion I see. Three years as a mater of fact.

From a comment I just posted elsewhere, "Meanwhile, any potential cross-country trade advantages we might engage in? Are there any products that are $20 in one country and $70 in another? Might be worth sorting out and taking advantage of."

What say you?

2. ahorseback profile image44
    ahorsebackposted 12 months ago

Entrepreneurship , the most important basis of a free and capitalist economy and   the  enemy of the leftist ideology  ,  is what made America great , TO THE POINT OF  it's eventual influence over congressional and senatorial legislation  !   All we have to do now is divorce one from the other  and hang a few congressman  from lampposts   as a message .   

Have you tried Avon ? LOL

3. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 12 months ago

Hunting wild mushrooms can bring in a nice income. All you need is a permit to hunt them during a restricted period of time each year. Buyers are always in the market for them.  If you are blessed to have Wild Ginseng in your area you could potentially harvest enough in one season to live comfortably for the rest of the year, or do some traveling to find it.  I'd do some research on what grows wild in your area  (its worth it).  A lot of people know this, so you kind of need to have an area that you will have dibs on, or make a deal with whoever got there first if you can.

4. paradigmsearch profile image90

I'd be more interested from what I can ship from the US.

5. paradigmsearch profile image90

I had it. I had it. Gone. Smoking another cigarette.

6. paradigmsearch profile image90

reach for

7. paradigmsearch profile image90

oddly for

8. paradigmsearch profile image90

This flor I blast fore.

9. paradigmsearch profile image90

And do for.