jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

How to make money online easy....

1. freelegitmoney profile image60
    freelegitmoneyposted 7 years ago

There are many ways to make money online easy. The for sure route is to start by finding programs that wont charge you ect.... What I have done, not only am I earning from hubpages and blogger sites but I earn %100 or my ad revenue on my own website. When you do work for other sites its a great thing because not only do you earn money but you obtain important back-links. When your earning from your own websites its %100 yours.

1. dingdong profile image61
      dingdongposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Exactly, but promoting and SEO count in!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Yes, but it's harder to make money when your website is not on a network so I don't mind only getting 50% or 60%. My own website is starting to make money but it is nowhere near as much as I make through HubPages or HowToDoThings.

1. nkrohini profile image60
      nkrohiniposted 7 years ago in reply to this

[I have a fairly good rating of hubpages, But no earnings. Can you tell me how to earn atleast 50% from hubpages.

1. Everyday Miracles profile image94
        Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are earning 60%.

3. Janet21 profile image80
    Janet21posted 7 years ago

I earn more money from my blogs than I do with Hubpages or Squidoo, however, that wasn't always the case.  However, since I like to be diversified, I will continue to work on all of these platforms.  Multiple streams of income is never a bad thing. smile  Plus being a member of these other sites provides a huge learning opportunity for me.  In the past two years, I have learned so much about seo, blogging, keywords, etc. by being an active member of the forums and an active member of the communities.  This knowledge has proven to be invaluable to me.

4. waynet profile image49
    waynetposted 7 years ago

I suppose it's all about what you know and getting on with it that sets us apart from those who don't!!

5. brawnydt profile image61
    brawnydtposted 7 years ago

There are a million and one ways to make money online, Waynet is right, it's about finding the right fit. There's no way to make money easily so you have to find something you enjoy and stick with it.

I wrote a hub on an awesome coaching course for setting up an online business called Keyword Academy. They are really good, you might want to take a look if you are serious about this.

6. TimFischer profile image59
    TimFischerposted 7 years ago

If you want to make a lot off of the web, best bet would be to build real sites rather than hubpages. Use hubpage for traffic and links.