jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

makeing money at home

1. 61
    2momsposted 7 years ago

were and what is the real news on this and were are the sites that pay and can make you money without charging you money.

1. 60
      kuzzukposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I personally have not made money from HubPages but I sure do hope to. I make money from a site I run and Google adsense plus kontera equals to about a low 3 figures every month. The rest I earn from WordPress projects from elance. If you have a quality informational site then Google Adsense is not too bad but getting rich from it takes a very special site like http://plentyoffish.com - the guy is the highest individual earner from adsense.

1. apeksha profile image59
        apekshaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

But as I red we must have to own a website in adsence then n then only we can edit HTML pages...then for that we have to pay..he is asking without charging ....
        same thing I wan ask then...

2. 59
        Markrulesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Has anyone ever payed for advertising on a website for adsense revenue? I have been thinking about trying it out but i'm not sure if it just will be a waste of my money/time.

1. 60
          BusGirl24posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have, and it works pretty good but I am not sure if it is the best use of money since it is expensive

2. Everyday Miracles profile image92
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

You can make money from Hubpages.

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'll second that.

2. koreanpunk profile image60
      koreanpunkposted 4 years ago in reply to this

3. 0
    akycrawlerposted 7 years ago

Hubpages for adsense revenue seems to be ok. I also use an affiliate program to build a mailing list and get potential sign-ups. It may be worth trying for you. I just put links to the site in some of my articles and I let the affiliate site organize my info for me. The site is freesitesignup..

4. acufftg profile image61
    acufftgposted 7 years ago

Yes,..... keep using Hubpages. But also start your own blog and monteize it the way you want.

1.  Your blog -- you have full control
    2.  If Hubpages were to ever go down or if they decided to ban you.... you lose all of your content you worked hard to produce.

there are many, many ways to make money online.

1. 60
      BusGirl24posted 5 years ago in reply to this

yeah I was thinking the same thing but I am not familiar with blogs, have any advice on how to start one?

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You might take a look at the date of that post you are replying to...

1. David 470 profile image87
          David 470posted 5 years ago in reply to this