jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (19 posts)

Just got a check for $630 from work at home job

1. Guardian1 profile image61
    Guardian1posted 8 years ago

I'm seriously wetting my pants over this. I always kind of thought work at home jobs were all scams.

1. fierycj profile image81
      fierycjposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That's some cool quid. Wanna hook a brother up?

Guardian1posted 8 years ago in reply to this

I'll tell you about site that hooked me up, if you like. Sorry to be selfish, but I'm trying to keep url of where I work to myself. I figure the more people they hire, the less hours I'll be able to get from them. They are small company.

1. fierycj profile image81
          fierycjposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That's understandable.

You're cool fierycj. Have you applied at About.com, familes.com or text121chat? The text chat place pays you to work on your computer + send text messages to peoples computers. I'm gonna check it out.

2. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Pet - starting several forum threads like this will only end in your affiliate link being deleted when you eventually drop it. wink

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/15664

Well, if I had an affiliate link/ if they even offered an affiliate program. Site looks really green (new) to me, but it worked for me and that says something, to me at least. I'm excited for the 1st time in a long while. I'm shouting and singing it out. If that's spam, then hey, guilty as charged.

3. wychic profile image78
      wychicposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Personally, I make a couple thousand from home every month, but I had to work at building the job opportunities myself. What did surprise me is that once I got going, it only took me a couple months to build up enough clients to be getting a good, steady income. I think a lot of the "pre-packaged" work at home opportunities are scams, or things that you can do for free rather than paying someone a subscription to do it, though there are some out there that really can earn money.

1. glendoncaba profile image81
        glendoncabaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Without giving away precious secrets, what do you mean by building job opportunities?  Buying google adwords, etc?

2. Mrvoodoo profile image60
    Mrvoodooposted 8 years ago

Glad I'm not the only one who smelt spam. big_smile

Don't have an affiliate link

Don't have an affiliate link. I'm very happy w/ their product, but they don't have an affiliate program. Eventually I will try selling for myself, but I have to learn more about websites before I embark on that I kind of thing.

2. Guardian1 profile image61

I posted in hub hangout as I always do. That's where I hang out, but it seemed appropriate for the business category as well. Wanted to see replies from people interested in this kind of thing. Forum is to discuss, not spam.

1. Mrvoodoo profile image60
        Mrvoodooposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Well I certainly don't claim to always be right, but it did have a certain whiff to it, but if it's genuine then congrats to you, enjoy your money. smile

3. newcash101 profile image48
    newcash101posted 8 years ago

Good Job..

4. sweigand profile image60
    sweigandposted 8 years ago

Baller

5. profile image0
    Louidam1posted 8 years ago

Congrats to you!!  I wish I was making big checks like that.

6. kmackey32 profile image79
    kmackey32posted 8 years ago

me too!!

working