Starting a not for profit

1. AarokDaarkk profile image61
    AarokDaarkkposted 7 years ago

Hello, my name is Gabe, I am in the process of trying to start a Not for Profit Business. I know that it is not going to be easy, mostly due to the lack of funds that I currently posses (I am currently broke). I am totally dedicated to getting this business off the ground. There is a lot of good I can do with it, for example: It would run primarily on alternative energy sources(Solar, wind, geothermal, hydroelectric [If applicable]).  There would be farming using sustainable methods and the food produced would be sold at local farmers markets. The main goal of the business would be to house, care for, and rehabilitate abused, neglected or unwanted animals and people alike. I would open it up for people to come and help care for the animals, I would work with Colleges and high schools to send the kids to the business because it would provide valuable knowledge, either later in life or for that particular course or study. My personal goal is for the business to become a model for alternative energy, farming and building practices. the goal is to leave the smallest carbon footprint as possible. If you would like to see my hub my user name is AarokkDaarkk. please check it out. thank you for your time.

1. onthewriteside profile image73
      onthewritesideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like a noble endeavor...I wish you the best of luck!

1. AarokDaarkk profile image61
        AarokDaarkkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you