jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Chinese entrepreneurs want to invest in India

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image73
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

Chinese entrepreneurs want to invest in India. This is the hottest business news in the world.

After long time Chinese entrepreneurs have understood potential of Indian workforce and environment. Indian economy is booming even in this recession.

Co-operation between two fastest growing economy will change the trade and economic scenario of the globe.

Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari
    http://vardhamngems.webs.com

2. toby26 profile image60
    toby26posted 7 years ago

can you tell in what sector does Chinese investor want to invest in India? IT industry, may be?

JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago in reply to this

They want to start joint ventures in India mainly an automobile and machinery.
      Thanks,
      Jyoti Kothari

3. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

I read the hub you wrote many months ago where you expressed this opinion. It seems you were right. Nor surprising, I find you to be an accurate reporter here.

Thanks Earnest hub. I have expressed my views about global economic crisis and reasons of the same more than a year back. Most of my assumptions come true with in few months.

Thanks,
      Jyoti Kothari

4. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

It is great to know that they are coming here but being one of the superpower in world economy, India must be careful dealing with them. India must follow stringent foreign investment policy that is followed by Chinese themselves.

And piece of advice My. Kothari, please do not post links here they will be treated as site promotion which is against the forum rule. Someone may report you!

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That sounds like a sensible safeguard.

1. packerpack profile image60
        packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ya correct but nothing doing one has to take precaution particularly in these times when even the biggest and the strongest economy faces hardship.

5. rpgshow.com profile image59
    rpgshow.composted 7 years ago

i think it is a good news in this time,it means there will be many jods in india.

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That would be so cool! Many Indian friends living in Australia have family in India who need jobs.

Investments bring jobs. Chinese investments shall do so. There are enough jobs in India in comparison to many other countries. However, more is better.
        Thanks Earnest.

Jyoti Kothari

working