jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

When did you making money with hub?

1. Uzdawi profile image38
    Uzdawiposted 8 years ago

When did you making money with hub?and how many hubs did you have?

1. Anti-Valentine profile image93
      Anti-Valentineposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I started getting clicks after about two or three weeks, and I had about eight to ten hubs by then.

2. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 8 years ago

It took awhile but now I am raking in the bucks.  Learn how:

http://hubpages.com/forum/post/285659

1. Uzdawi profile image38
      Uzdawiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

How much are you making in week.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
        Ron Montgomeryposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It would be unseemly for me to give a dollar amount, but let's just say I'm doing OK.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
          Eaglekiwiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

lol

3. myawn profile image60
    myawnposted 8 years ago

I hope I do well I'm just starting and love it!

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 8 years ago in reply to this

If you follow the link I have posted above, you too will be living large in no time smile

4. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 8 years ago

I started making money the moment I realized there is no shortcut and I got to write some high-quality hubs and that was a couple of weeks after joining HubPages.

See the link below to learn some ways to increase your online earnings without having to do some hard work.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Tips-to-Increas … e-Earnings

5. Hunting Videos profile image60
    Hunting Videosposted 8 years ago

I find each month total dollar amount has increased along with the amount of traffic. (especially after 6 months) Though I get lots of click each day, the average click is only 7 to 8 cents. Nothing to get rich on, but enough for a vacation each year. smile

6. Glimmers profile image56
    Glimmersposted 8 years ago

Well said, Ultimate Hubber. Nothing beats quality. And when you love what you're doing, the real reward does not necessarily come in monetary form (though it doesn't hurt to get the perks when you get extra cash big_smile).

HubPages forums are the best I've ever come across with-- Hubbers keep challenging one another to come up with better and better ideas! The occasional barbs only add some spice! Now if only I could get down to writing my first hub...thanks for all the pointers, everyone.

7. jabyrd82 profile image60
    jabyrd82posted 8 years ago

http://hubpages.com/_3j9ytwl4rd07i/hub/desert-design  have been doing it for about 3 weeks and its real good check out my hub!!!

8. patful profile image61
    patfulposted 7 years ago

I'm new in town---got a question about the photo in this sequence of comments. That distinguished gentleman in the armchair (or rocker?)...is that the Successful Hubber surrounded by family or Hub Fans?

working