jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

AdsenseStorm | The Sneaky Money Storm?

1. Dale Mazurek profile image59
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Anytime you mention Blackhat and sneaky in the same sentence as Adsense you are setting yourself up for disaster.

I am telling you that there is only one way to make money with adsense and that is through hard work.

I kind of feel sorry for those who think they can beat Google.  I am sorry to tell you that you will lose everytime.

I hope you enjoyed the book because if you are trying to be sneaky with adsense you wont be enjoying an adsense account for much longer.

2. charlemont profile image83
    charlemontposted 7 years ago

I've been with AdSense since 2005 and have no slightest intention to break this relationship using any traffic generation software.

Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That is the attitude that gets checks from AdSense.  For giggles I looked at the site mentioned and it is definatly black hat all the way.

Just a warning to people who think they will short cut their way to an adsense check.  It just doesnt happen.  You will get busted and you will lose your account.

The best reading you can do to succeed with AdSense is the Terms Of Service

3. Mrvoodoo profile image62
    Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago

PoliteJay = Spammy Bullshit Cock-Muncher.

4. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Very scary post. Hope no one takes his advice. Things described as sneaky and black hat should be avoided for long-term success.

5. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

After looking at his profile page, it seems his reason to be at Hubpages is to push this program. Wonder if he's part of it.

Dale, you're braver than I to visit that type of site, I'm always afraid to pick up something there that won't easily come off my computer.

Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It just pi$$es me off because its guys like this that make it so hard for the real people that are trying to make an honest living.

Garbage, garbage, garbage thats all these people promote.  They pick up a program and without even looking they ram it down peoples throats.

I promote ClickBank products all the time but not before I actually read the entire program so yes that means in most cases I buy the program first.

I buy a lot of programs that turn out to be garbage even though they had a great sales page.

This way I feel good about what I am promoting.

I feel sorry for the desperate people who will just do anything to see their adsense numbers go up and they buy and use this product.

6. flread45 profile image83
    flread45posted 7 years ago

Most likely the dude will get snuck off google before long,trying too promote his own bulls--t

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

and from hubpages too, as his hubs look like spam  big_smile