jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Link building Strategies

1. Lighting Lady profile image59
    Lighting Ladyposted 7 years ago

I just joined Hubpages, have not yet built a Hubpage, soon though.
    What are some good link building strategies?

2. Anti-Valentine profile image93
    Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago

Google "fast directory submitter". On their main page they have a downloadable PDF file that explains everything about link building. I just read it the other day. It's very good.

3. yasmintoo profile image60
    yasmintooposted 7 years ago

Thanks Anti-Valentine, I'll check it out.
    I link to my Facebook account, there's a widget for that on Hubpages.
    I also post a link to every related group that I can think of on yahoo groups, facebook groups, linked in groups, flickr, google groups, etc. Takes a lot of time.

4. radinfo1 profile image61
    radinfo1posted 7 years ago

Link building take time.  The key is to determine why you are building links.

Are you building links to bring in traffic?  Comment on blogs and forums that are relevant to your hubs. Many allow a link in your signature file for the forums or a place for a link when you post a comment.  If you have a hub that is relevant to the blog post, post  a link to it if it is allowed.  Make sure to read the rules first because they differ depending on the website.

If you are looking to improve your SERPs, look for high PR sites that allow dofollow links to be placed on them.  If none of that made any sense, smile  contact me and I will try to explain it.