jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

1. awsydney profile image61
    awsydneyposted 7 years ago

I'm pretty sure you are supposed to do this kind of promotion on this forum here.

1. awsydney profile image61
      awsydneyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

NOT SUPPOSED - sorry

2. 62
      osagie11posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Income Opportunities for Fresher to make Money. Work from Home Jobs Available in the Clerical Industry. Great Earning Potential. Companies now offer Home Workers the Opportunity to Earn Extra Money from their Home. This is one of the best offers for the Home Based Jobs. <snipped link>

please i will like to jion

2. qbanmamiof2 profile image60
    qbanmamiof2posted 7 years ago

IF you can't smell this as a scam from a mile away. Please don't post these types of scams or threads in these forums.  These forums are for intelligent people that have minds to discuss things. You want to make propaganda, write a hub about this and what it really entails and let people decide if they want to read it  =[

3. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 7 years ago

Don't reply to spam. just report. you have a report button

1. Real Estate Lady profile image61
      Real Estate Ladyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

2. futurenetads profile image60
      futurenetadsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Your right

4. charlemont profile image83
    charlemontposted 7 years ago

$99,000 is not enough to make me drooling. If it were $1,000,000 I'd be the first to jump on the board big_smile

5. Helen Cater profile image60
    Helen Caterposted 7 years ago

Oh dear this type of spam is getting soooo boring. one daay hell might freeze over but never the spammers who join hubpages to promote their crappy jobs.

6. free4india profile image59
    free4indiaposted 7 years ago

Is spamming of any use really ?

7. imaginonic profile image61
    imaginonicposted 7 years ago

well, well , If the spam button doesn't actually work, here's some logic - Spam him back.

Quote the same Sentence which he posted here and send it to him as a private message via hubpages, which will drop him a mail about the same into his inbox. If all of us try to follow this li'l wicked idea, I think he might start regretting wink