Marketing Communications

1. ncarpenter profile image61
    ncarpenterposted 7 years ago

Those who practice advertising, branding, direct marketing, graphic design, marketing, packaging, promotion, publicity, sponsorship, public relations, sales, sales promotion and online marketing are termed marketing communicators, marketing communication managers, or more briefly as marcom managers.

Traditionally, marketing communication practitioners focus on the creation and execution of printed marketing collateral; however, academic and professional research developed the practice to use strategic elements of branding and marketing in order to ensure consistency of message delivery throughout an organization - the same "look & feel free".

Marketing communication is concerned with the general behavior of an organization and the perceptions of the organization that are promoted to stakeholders and prospect clients through these touchpoints.

Marketing communications is focused on product-produce-service as opposed to corporate communications where the focus of communications work is the company enterprise itself.

Post by: Ninfa Carpenter

2. bpo-outsourcing profile image61
    bpo-outsourcingposted 7 years ago

Hi Nimfa, I'm just curious where can I learn more about marketing communication, or do you offer that kind of service?

3. diiamondgurlent profile image60
    diiamondgurlentposted 7 years ago

I AM INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP FOR A EVENT CAN YOU ASSIST ME?

working