If American small to Medium Business is to carry the Load back to prosperity, then lets see some action?
1. Trade agreements with countries that recriprocate the same, Loweing tariffs, lowering taxes on exports and imports both ways.
2. A 7 year moritorium on taxes for Business (tax free)
3. Tax breaks for Factories that perminantly hire US Citizens to make goods to export and sell
4. Tax breaks to companies that install energy efficent systems
5. Port free duties on raw materials to be shipped to foregin shores.
6. Remove any Legislation, to get the Goverment out of the way and let Businessmen be Businessmen.
7. Lets Put an Electric Railroad in Place City to City across the Map in "every" direction, every state. Sleek New fast Rail, A system you can set your watch by. Jobs in every state to support it. Moving People and freight at 300 mph. Support high speed shipping of goods, jobs, travel. Releave slow outdated Highway and rail modes of moving people and goods.
Globalization is a fact of life in 21st century America, and America’s small businesses should be allowed to take full advantage of its opportunities. Since 1990, the share of U.S. GDP that Americans have earned abroad though exports of goods and services and earnings on foreign investment has jumped from 12 percent to 17.4 percent. That is the highest ratio of exports to GDP in our history. Americans have never earned or spent a higher share of our income in the global economy than we do today. Three quarters of the world’s spending power and 96 percent of its people live outside the United States. This represents a huge potential market for U.S. producers in general and hundreds of thousands of American small businesses in particular.
America Awaits your answer Washington, "Where are you?"
by Cholee Clay3 years ago
My husband thinks it would be a great idea if I started looking into creating my own bakery. I do love to bake, and I create some crazy delicious cookies however I'm not sure I would be cut out for the baking industry....
by junko3 years ago
I remember when I was growing up in a community where there were small community supermarkets and appliance stores all around the town. There were Drug stores and hardware stores, bakeries, and fish markets in walking...
by Reality Bytes6 years ago
Sovereign citizens are a loosely organized group of people who claim they are not subject to government laws...........from the linkhttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/1 … lnk2|64172I have been a Freeman On The...
by Kathryn L Hill4 years ago
by mdawson177 years ago
Many already know that the killer survived from his act of massive terrorism; however I do not know if many understand that we the tax payers are also footing the bill for his recovery!Because he too was active military...
by Beyond-Politics7 years ago
With so much vocal an organizational opposition to President Obama and his policies (such as they are) after only 9 months in office, is such criticism warranted? Does the opposition reflect minority intolerance, or a...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.