If American small to Medium Business is to carry the Load back to prosperity, then lets see some action?
1. Trade agreements with countries that recriprocate the same, Loweing tariffs, lowering taxes on exports and imports both ways.
2. A 7 year moritorium on taxes for Business (tax free)
3. Tax breaks for Factories that perminantly hire US Citizens to make goods to export and sell
4. Tax breaks to companies that install energy efficent systems
5. Port free duties on raw materials to be shipped to foregin shores.
6. Remove any Legislation, to get the Goverment out of the way and let Businessmen be Businessmen.
7. Lets Put an Electric Railroad in Place City to City across the Map in "every" direction, every state. Sleek New fast Rail, A system you can set your watch by. Jobs in every state to support it. Moving People and freight at 300 mph. Support high speed shipping of goods, jobs, travel. Releave slow outdated Highway and rail modes of moving people and goods.
Globalization is a fact of life in 21st century America, and America’s small businesses should be allowed to take full advantage of its opportunities. Since 1990, the share of U.S. GDP that Americans have earned abroad though exports of goods and services and earnings on foreign investment has jumped from 12 percent to 17.4 percent. That is the highest ratio of exports to GDP in our history. Americans have never earned or spent a higher share of our income in the global economy than we do today. Three quarters of the world’s spending power and 96 percent of its people live outside the United States. This represents a huge potential market for U.S. producers in general and hundreds of thousands of American small businesses in particular.
America Awaits your answer Washington, "Where are you?"
by junko2 years ago
I remember when I was growing up in a community where there were small community supermarkets and appliance stores all around the town. There were Drug stores and hardware stores, bakeries, and fish markets in walking...
by Shesabutterfly3 years ago
My husband thinks it would be a great idea if I started looking into creating my own bakery. I do love to bake, and I create some crazy delicious cookies however I'm not sure I would be cut out for the baking industry....
by Kevin Lam3 years ago
If you start any small business, what would it be. I would start a aquaculture farm. A aquaculture farm is basically a fish farm.
by Kathryn L Hill3 years ago
by Sooner284 years ago
"I'm going to champion small business. We've got to make it easier for small businesses. Big business is doing fine in many places -– they get the loans they need, they can deal with all the regulation. They...
by Originplus7 years ago
I'm doing research on how to start up a small business. I need info on setting up a business plan does anybody have an idea , any good website or an example of a business plan. Anything in regards to starting a small...
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.