jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How to Handle Angry Customers

1. dutchman1951 profile image60
    dutchman1951posted 7 years ago

And after performing to the letter on all this, the Lobby Receptionist on Friday afternoon calls to say there is a guy with a gun asking for you by name! Shall I tell him your in?.....lol

2. nikki1 profile image60
    nikki1posted 7 years ago

Very informative.. whats with all the box symbols?

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

This is a Forum... we don't usually read Hubs here.
    I note that you have just joined HP and perhaps have not read the FAQ section here. hmm
    So start at 'my account' and work through the process.

If you post your work in forums... your tips on unhappy customers will not work.. as you will have unhappy hubbers (which I see you have not covered in your post) yikes

If you copy this into a hub format, dress it up and publish it, then you will have completed your first hub and members will visit your site, reveiw your work and comment on it. You may also gain fans. smile
    This will also help you gain a hub score; which needs to reach 75 to gain you real benefits.

Welcome to HP btw. smile

1. nikki1 profile image60
      nikki1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi, I have 77.. I do not see any benefits. What benefits r u referring to?

1. paulette perinelo profile image60
        paulette perineloposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The links you provide become 'dofollow' when your score gets to 75 or over.

4. tim-tim profile image42
    tim-timposted 6 years ago

I agreed ith you, Pearldiver, another scorpio...smile

5. eyevive review profile image60
    eyevive reviewposted 6 years ago

Nice answer by all i really appreciate Work Of all and want to learn more from you all.