jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

It is the Team that Matters

1. glennab profile image60
    glennabposted 8 years ago

You could search all over the internet and not find a better work at home business opportunity. All home-based business owners want to be successful. First you need a product people want and second you need a strong team that will support you.

Home Based Business owners do not always succeed.  Working at home is a business and needs to be treated as such.  Many people believe that once they join, they sit back and earn.  You have to learn and work to build your business.  Your actions will get you the results; i.e., cause and effect. 

Choosing a home business is the most important part of your future success.  Look into the business model and if you agree then that is the one for you, almost.  Next investigate the team that will support you. Most people do not have the business background to start and maintain a home business; you have to do everything, from the phone work to the record keeping. 

Sure, it is your business and you can work anyway you want, but with all of us helping with the advertising and teaching, the success is dependent on you acting on this knowledge.  Michael Jordon cannot win a game without his team mates. You work as a team for the benefit of the team.

It is the team that matters.

1. goultraluster profile image73
      goultralusterposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I totally agree with you. If you want a profitable home based business you have to find leaders. Then train the leaders. Or it just becomes a job!!

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

To start a business one must have a system. A system of business which requires knowledge of business and product or service you offer, people, finance etc. You have to plan and implement it. Work hard to build your business. Run it!
    Find its fruit and enjoy!
    Jyoti kothari

3. terrence3135 profile image60
    terrence3135posted 8 years ago

check out my page

4. Ask Addie profile image81
    Ask Addieposted 8 years ago

You also need a major dose of PERSISTENCE!!! If you are the kind of person who gives up easily when no quick results show up, then any system will not work! Anyone who has patience and persistance can do almost anythings. My father always told me that "Persistance overcomes resistance". He said it was a salesman's gospel!