jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

PLR suggestions?

1. visitmaniac profile image61
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

Ok so I am really getting into this PLR stuff ebooks, software, articles etc. However I have for the life of me to find a pretty good site that provides some decent quality stuff for my membership. This is really off topic I know lol but if anyone has experience in PLR and can recommend some sources please do.

2. liuwenhua profile image59
    liuwenhuaposted 6 years ago

You might want to check out Jeremy Burns "NakedPLR" Don't be bluff by the name, nothing obscene here. Pretty decent membership. What I like about it is he's quite honest in telling you that there isn't a magic pill in PLR. He 'force' you to create unique products where he had already done all the home work for you.

3. steffer profile image57
    stefferposted 6 years ago

i use plrwholesaler, you've got over 10.000 articles to download, a whole lot of software and tons of free good ebooks.
    all 4 free

4. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

Sorry I am clueless but what is PLR?

1. Hope Wilbanks profile image83
      Hope Wilbanksposted 6 years ago in reply to this

PLR = Private Label Rights content. It is essentially articles, ebooks, etc. that is written and sold in bulk. PLR has gotten a bad rap lately because a lot of people don't understand how to use it.

PLR is usually purchased by people running content-driven sites and/or information product sites. However, a lot of people take a PLR package and just re-package it and sell it exactly as-is (was guilty of that at one time myself because of lack of knowledge).

The best way to use PLR is as a basis for creating your own content. So, instead of writing something from scratch, you could take a PLR article and use it to rewrite it in your own words and create a whole new article(s).

That's a pretty simple example, but it should give you an idea of what PLR is.