jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Elevator Shoes are looking for EBAY shoes distributors

1. salienceshoes profile image59
    salienceshoesposted 8 years ago

We are the manufauturer of JGL height increasing shoes ,we professionally provide with good quality, low price and newest styles of JGL height increase shoes.JGL height increasing shoes with hidden increaser will invisibly increase by 2.0-4.0 inches taller.We welcome customers(home and abroad) no matter small or big to do business with us .
    Welcome to become our Reseller /Agent/ distributor:
    Shoes store, Import/Export Trader, Webmaster are welcome.
    If you want to become our distributors, please contact  us freely:
    MSN: salienceshoes@hotmail.com
    E-Mail: salienceshoes@hotmail.com
    Company: 21st Century Shoes Co.,Ltd

2. LasVegasFreeAds profile image61
    LasVegasFreeAdsposted 8 years ago

I think I will take the stairs smile

1. salienceshoes profile image59
      salienceshoesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

If you are interested in our shoes distributors, could you please contact us freely by EMAIL? We will give you a big profit. You will have a good sale in  your eshop....

Email: salienceshoes@hotmail.com   

3. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

This is the stupidest thing I have seen in a long while. Do you do penis enlarging pants and weight loss skirts also?

I can only imagine how uncomfortable a 4 inch height increase pair of shoes would be.

I am reminded of a guy in England who made a fortune in the 70's selling "height increasing" inserts. He sold hundreds of thousands of them by mail order. When they arrived at the customers, they turned out to be wooden wedges. He was selling a twopenny piece of wood for ten pounds,  big_smile  He got taken to court for misrepresenting his product. but won because they did exactly what he had said they did. smile