jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Big family or small family

1. topstuff profile image61
    topstuffposted 8 years ago

is it better to have a big family or small family.why to have a small family and not to have a big family?

1. deannacourtney profile image61
      deannacourtneyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

My opinion is it is all about your goals and aspirations for your family. Big or small you need to provide the needs so financial stresses don't put added pressures on your family. If you have great skills with children--have many...if you don't, consider taking some parenting courses before you have kids. I had 3 children of my own and ran a Certified Daycare in my Home. That gave me best of both worlds. My children are mostly grown and are great friends--how ever many children you decide to have provide them a safe home filled with love and peace.

2. elisabeth reid profile image79
    elisabeth reidposted 8 years ago

The size of your family is a very individual thing.  For some people smaller is better and, for others, a large, extended clan is what they need.  Every one is different so there is no absolute right or wrong here.

3. guidebaba profile image60
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

For me a Small Family is a Happy Family. I have Stayed in a Joint Family and can Tell you that it can be a BIG Headache. Things look good from outside but you are never happy with a Joint Family. More Members in a Family Means More problems and More Problems Means More Trouble and Headache. Now I Live with my Parents and Brothers and Sisters and Life Look Good Now.