jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (22 posts)

What's your dream job?

1. 0
    collegecareerlifeposted 6 years ago

If you knew you could make enough money doing anything you want, what career would you choose?

1. Cagsil profile image82
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am doing exactly what I want to do. I am spreading the knowledge I've learned and my understanding of it, to other people. I am honest in thought and honest in action, for which I only answer to myself.

Thank you for asking.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
        prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hi CAGSIL, I see your lengthy response,

I want to publish a book

2. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

i make no money and im doing exactly what i alwaya wanted too

1. dejajolie profile image60
      dejajolieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ditto and be a published Author

3. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Doing exactly what I'm doing right now -- publishing articles online. I spent a whole lot of time in the six figure corporate America job, and I'm happier now. Go figure.

4. Casper021 profile image59
    Casper021posted 6 years ago

i would be doing exactly what I am doing right smile

5. 60
    RakhiChowdharyposted 6 years ago

Dream job does not mean only making money but much more than that. My dream job includes perfect ambiance for growth of work, where you can freely share i.e. give and take. It includes my overall development and my contribution in the development of the company I am working for. My dream job is serving the web world by using my technological skills and knowledge.

1. 0
      collegecareerlifeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Of course it has nothing to do with money, but that is a necessary consideration for most people.  That's why I said if you knew you didn't have to worry about money, what would your dream job be.

6. forlan profile image61
    forlanposted 6 years ago

I like farming. Someday I will open a farm and the money from my hubpages

7. shanekruger profile image60
    shanekrugerposted 6 years ago

i would be doing exactly what I am doing right now.

8. wrenfrost56 profile image82
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

Me too! I wanted to be a writer and have people read my work and now they do! smile

9. bukan profile image60
    bukanposted 6 years ago

which support my potential power with respect to my job as i am doing right now as a seo executive.

10. Jonathan Janco profile image81
    Jonathan Jancoposted 6 years ago

World Savior!

Close second would be writing:)

11. TINA V profile image81
    TINA Vposted 6 years ago

When I was in College, I wanted to become a Psychiatrist because I want to work in a mental hospital. But working as an Human Resource professional is like working with one. hhhmmm . . .

12. visitmaniac profile image61
    visitmaniacposted 6 years ago

I always though I wanted to build computers and fix them however I am having more fun building websites and value and sharing them with the world. I make money along with bring quality to thousands of people.

13. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 6 years ago

Either online writing or drawing my own comic books, in fact I'd rather make a start on these things now and worry if I'll succeed later on!

14. kezan98 profile image61
    kezan98posted 6 years ago

I am lucky enough to work in my dream jobs now, my day job involves training staff on IT systems and running the helpdesk.  My own business allows me to be very creating (making bridal accessories) plus teaching myself new techniques.

I couldn't be happier, my husband asked if I would swap my day job if I was offered another 10k - I told him I wouldn't give up my job for any other, when I'm not teaching, I work from home, I don't get hassled by my boss and I would never swap those perks for more money

15. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 6 years ago

My dream job would be to host or produce a show like Scare Tactics.

16. Dr23 profile image60
    Dr23posted 6 years ago

I am lucky enough to say I am working my dream job.

I work at a fantasy sports website, writing articles for them. Doesn't get any better in my mind. smile

17. 0
    collegecareerlifeposted 6 years ago

It's great that so many of you are doing what you love!

18. wirednomad profile image60
    wirednomadposted 6 years ago

I'm really not sure but it would have to be making the world a better place for those who really need help.