jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

1. 60
    victorosakweposted 6 years ago

GOOGLE ADSENSE is aphenomenon connected to information marketing, it involves the pasting of google adverts on website or blog so that anybody who clicks on them will be given the content of the advert.As the visitor to your website or blog clicks on the adverts you get paid for the clicks, it means GOOGLE pay you on a per click basis.

1. webismine profile image60
      webismineposted 6 years ago

Thank you, what next? Are you going to drop in a link here?

2. thranax profile image58
      thranaxposted 6 years ago

Why do people make random stupid posts like this anyway?

1. Len Cannon profile image90
        Len Cannonposted 6 years ago

I really think Hubpages should get on the ball and let us put some GOOGLE ads on here!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
        Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Um...in case you don't realize it...we are all aware of Adsense...

3. 0
        Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Just wants us to read his two hubs on adsense and affiliate marketing. Just a self-promotion thread. Beware any thread with all cap titles. I guess he couldn't understand the self-promotion warning when he started this topic.

1. LOT2DO profile image61
          LOT2DOposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That 'all caps' title is actually appearing like a danger alert!

4. L3B0 profile image80
        L3B0posted 6 years ago

Could of gone more in depth smile

5. MikeNV profile image74
        MikeNVposted 6 years ago

I was looking for the plug as well.  A lot of people talking about Adsense are only trying to get people to come to their pages or sites or whatever and click on links.  The often don't know much about it.  I started with Adsense back in 2003 and I have done and continue to do very well.

The main trick to making money has little to do with colors and sizes, etc.  Sure they matter but the main tricks have to do with figuring out what people want.

If you want a plug for a link that will help you make more take a little time and drop by

http://hubpages.com/hub/Adsense-Discove … r-Earnings