jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

How fast your hub get indexed by google?

1. linquish profile image60
    linquishposted 7 years ago

I have create 2 hubs in 3 days ago and none of them get indexed in google.So, i would like to know about your hub and what you did to get your hub indexed by google?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Doesn't your hub tell us how to do that?

linquishposted 7 years ago in reply to this

My hubs are just about drive traffic and get first page in google.I am still searching how to get indexed fast.I have done a lot of thing to get that.If i know, I will make a hub about it.

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Wrote Original Quality Content smile
    For a $50 Donation to the HP/Google Christmas Party Fund; you can get indexed within 48hrs lol

3. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

I have found Google slower than usual for some of my newly published hubs of late, so it may take a week or so more than usual.

4. linquish profile image60

I've get my hub indexed within an hour through flickr and digg but want my true hub get index so i can seo it sooner.

5. Pearldiver profile image86

I Want.... I Want.... You've answered your own question.. Haven't You? hmm

Perhaps Google are showing you that your hub on How To Rank on the First Page of Google Needs some title editing? hmm

So,what thingd should i edit??Can you guide me?Anyway,do you analyse my hub?

6. Pearldiver profile image86

Earnest has given you an indication timewise atm.  There are NO Shortcuts here! If you believe that Digg or Flickr have prefered indexing abilities with search engines... then you should follow your belief.... Judging by your subject matter.. YOU already have all the answers... Why ask others? hmm

BTW.... We also tend to respond better to people with the manners to say those simple little words... 'Please' and 'Thank you!'

7. linquish profile image60

Thank you,very constructive advise.Could you please show me another guide?thanks again.

8. akihan profile image88
    akihanposted 7 years ago

indexing is just a first step. get some relevant backlinks to your hub. my experience is that google will get to your hub after sometime, even if you do totally nothing about it.

Thanks for telling me your experience.Actually,i have made a few link farm from another websites and hoping that my hub will be index sooner.However, it's not happening.

working