How much do you make on google adsense per day?

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (45 posts)
  1. seyiari profile image60
    seyiariposted 14 years ago

some people make 10$ , while some make 100$ , but how much do you make on google adsense per day?

1. profile image0
      Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why don't you start by telling us how much you make?

2. DogSiDaed profile image59
      DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Under a cent tongue But I don't mind, I'm primarily here to write smile

3. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

When are people going to learn?

It is against the TOS of adsense to discuss earnings. At least, that's what I've gathered by other people's(veterans) statements.

So, why is this topic still alive? smile

Just a thought. smile

4. relache profile image73
      relacheposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Your HubScore of 1 is an indication that HubPages considers your Hubs to be of the poorest/lowest quality on their ratings scale.

Suffice to say, just about anyone else on the site is making more money than you.

1. frogdropping profile image76
        frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I must have been sleeping when the above was delivered. Just about one of the best retorts/comments I've ever read anywhere on HP. Should be chiseled into Maddie's desk for posterity. Absolute class.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
          Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree smile

5. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

average is USD 3.15 a day, buy sometimes it is 1.12 and then at times it is 5.34 etc, with the numebr of hubs I have it should earn a lot, but I just write what I like to write, a more focused writing and more research into SEO and amount per click will make it higher.

2. profile image0
    ryankettposted 14 years ago

In my culture it is rude to ask somebody how much they earn, on average I earn less than both of those sums stated per day on Adsense.

1. seyiari profile image60
      seyiariposted 14 years agoin reply to this

well i don't really think it's rude , it's just a question that needs an answer. bro.

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Clearly you don't, so your culture is very different. It is also unwise for people to share that information on a public forum. If somebody with just a few hubs was earning $10 a day, which I know has happened before on here, all of them would be copied within hours.

1. TINA V profile image68
          TINA Vposted 14 years agoin reply to this

--------------

I agree with ryankett.  Even if you don't consider it as something rude but it is still unethical to ask about somebody's earnings or income.
          However, I believe that your adsense earnings will still depend on your traffic.
          Happy holidays!

2. G Miah profile image77
      G Miahposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I like your nice 'summery' picture Ryankett! You're from UK aren't you? I'm from Wirral, near Chester.

3. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 14 years ago

Isn't sharing ad sense stats against their TOS? I think I shared once and had it deleted for this reason.

1. Dale Mazurek profile image64
      Dale Mazurekposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Its okay to talk about earnings when it comes to adsense.  Click throughs and stuff like that are a no no.

It really is kind of rude to ask people what they are earning.  Its kind of like asking me what I earn in my real life job.  I wouldnt really answer that either.

I will say that if done properly and if you have patience you can make a nice supplemental income just using adsense.

Dale

4. MikeNV profile image67
    MikeNVposted 14 years ago

Eli Manning is now the Highest Paid player in the NFL.  He makes in excess of $15 million per year.

And the last time I checked this means absolutely nothing to me... in the same way that what someone else is making online from Adsense means to you.

Bottom line is Google had excess of $21 billion in revenu and millions of adsense participants.

And I do make a lot of money with Adsense. How much is only my business.

And YES it is against the TOS to discuss specifics.

5. G Miah profile image77
    G Miahposted 14 years ago

Now, now children, he's only asking a question and maybe he should have worded it differently. Anyhow, this question is personal and maybe the question should have been, 'On average, is it possible to make upto a $100 a week?' or something along those lines, rather than it being a directly personal question.

6. kmackey32 profile image64
    kmackey32posted 14 years ago

The last week I havnt made a dime... but since I have been on hubpages I have made about $45 bucks, you do the math. lol

7. Jaysmine profile image59
    Jaysmineposted 14 years ago

I don't think its rude to ask, the poster was probably just curious to see how well adsense works for people. As far as the Adsense TOS goes, I believe you can disclose your earnings so long as its not the exact number (an approximation) or as long as you don't disclose private information like the click through rates and other statistics.

1. G Miah profile image77
      G Miahposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yo Jasmine! Welcome to HP! I'm going to check your first hub aswell!!!!

8. samueldiener profile image59
    samueldienerposted 14 years ago

So I don't use adsense on Hubpages.... my personal site I have made about 50 bucks over 18 thousand impressions...

9. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 14 years ago

00000000000 Should I continue? or is it enough for you?

10. Casper021 profile image61
    Casper021posted 14 years ago

I can tell you one thing people don't like telling other people how much they make but in this case i will give a hint x,xxx.xx a day

11. gusripper profile image40
    gusripperposted 14 years ago

Nothing yet,

12. profile image47
    sampopposted 14 years ago

I'm yet to make a £££$$$, as at the moment i have made nothing!!!

13. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

$$ sad

14. profile image0
    baconmidgetposted 14 years ago

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/sad/cry-blow.gif

15. i_am_Legend profile image59
    i_am_Legendposted 14 years ago

about $150

16. Callyan profile image59
    Callyanposted 14 years ago

well, the guy is just asking a simple question on how much one makes frm adsense a day ... u dont need to hundred percent exact or give the exact figure .. all u do is give him an average .. its not like he is going to come after you and rob u .. Well i make around 5 bucks a day..  thats fine ...
    chillax dude ..

1. profile image57
      SLDposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's not like he was personally calling you out  in front of someone in real life. He left a question on website that people could answer if they feel comfortable doing so. In no way was this a rude way to ask people a question, they can choose how much they want to tell him.

I'm new here and I don't make any money.

17. WriteAngled profile image73
    WriteAngledposted 14 years ago

Ask me how much I make a month, and I can give you a figure.

Put it this way, so far I can buy a Starbucks coffee and maybe have a little change back.

18. Jo W profile image68
    Jo Wposted 14 years ago

I didn't find the question offensive at all, it is merely a question, no doubt simply out of curiousity. I'm new here also, and would have loved to have asked it too! lol smile

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think question about money makes everybody ... you guess what!

2. Cagsil profile image71

Welcome to HubPages. Hope you enjoy your time here. But, be careful about discussing your earnings from Adsense, because it is against the TOS of GOOGLE Adsense.

Just to let you know. wink

1. profile image0
        EmpressFelicityposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's OK to say how much you earn per day on average.  But it's against the Google TOS to disclose information like click-through rate or estimated earnings per 1,000 impressions.

I'm approaching about $1 per day now.

1. Cagsil profile image71

Oh, okay. Thank you.

2. profile image0
          EmpressFelicityposted 13 years agoin reply to this

...update: shortly after writing this (when I was on a "high" LOL), my daily earnings plummeted to just a few pence per day!  They've gone back up a bit but I don't think I'll be retiring on the money any time soon...

If anyone is interested, I've been here eight months and have earned the equivalent of about $40.

19. profile image0
    A Texanposted 14 years ago

One Billion dollars!

In my best Dr Evil voice.

20. Google Snatch profile image56
    Google Snatchposted 14 years ago

I am going to be honest with you Google Adsense and Google Adwords are to lame programs for people who are new to online marketing...especially adwords..i never ever used it..i get free quality traffic...lol

1. skyfire profile image80
      skyfireposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ahem let me guess, Got banned for using CPA URL's inside Adwords ? wink

21. profile image0
    Tilecleaninghubposted 14 years ago

Wow I guess a more interesting question is how does someone get their hubscore down to >>>>>>>>1.

That is crazy.  Your hubs seem ok to me.  Can anyone possible answer this.  I guess if I find the answer to how to get my hubscore to 1 then I can do just the opposite and finally start earning some cash$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

22. buzzbucks profile image40
    buzzbucksposted 14 years ago

Start studying more hubs from hubpages and start a good hub to make daily money.Right now i doing same thing wht i say.And increase your rating.

!!! Right now one things you should trust that Hubpages is the only best way to earn in many ways.

23. seamist profile image60
    seamistposted 13 years ago

It may be rude to ask the question, but if we are all honest, unless you have already done internet writing, I think it's something we have all wondered. I wrote a hub on how much some Hubbers make. If you're interested, this is the address: http://hubpages.com/hub/making-money-on-hubpages_ Unfortunately, except for a few, most of us don't make enough money to write home about. I can tell you this, it will probably be the hardest endeavor you have ever undertaken for so little financial rewards. Of course, there are other rewards like the good feelings from helping someone else out with your articles. If you want to make money here, learn everything you can and at the same time, don't necessarily believe everything you read either. If you stick with it and learn, you will make money eventually, but the first year, earnings are usually very low unless you're a prolic writer, have a good understanding of keywords, and promote your content. A piece of advice, Keyword Academy has a very good mini-course on how to use keywords for a buck. It will probably be one the best spent dollars of your life. For more info, this is the address: http://thekeywordacademy.com/ Another piece of advice, Keyword Academy states you should spend 10% of your time writing and 90% of your time getting backlinks. This advice is very true! No matter how great your content is you need backlinks to bring traffic in. Good luck!

24. bhaskar_c profile image56
    bhaskar_cposted 13 years ago

i dont know how to apply for this because i have only few hubs...

25. Dstiteler profile image64
    Dstitelerposted 13 years ago

not very much sadly hmm

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)