jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Anyone want to get paid to write an article?

1. Susana S profile image91
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

I have been asked by a potential client to write an article on "Michigan Probate law". It's a topic I know nothing about and doesn't interest me enough to research. Anyone interested in the possibility of writing 500 words in the next day or two for $9, pay through PayPal? I may get more work out of this guy so I don't want to disappoint him on this test article.

If you're interested and know something about the topic please email me and if all goes to plan I'll provide you with a keyphrase and we'll get working!

Thanks,
    Susana

1. vox vocis profile image92
      vox vocisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I sent you an e-mail as a reply. Sorry, I think I wrote ''probation'' instead of ''probate''...check it out. :-)

2. profile image0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Does he want an article explaining Michigan Probate Law, an article about why he is for Michigan Probate Law, or an article about why he is against Michigan Probate Law?

3. seanorjohn profile image80
      seanorjohnposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Susana, I would be delighted to write this. I had a quick look on the web to see what info is available and I think it looks
      a reasonable task.

4. seanorjohn profile image80
      seanorjohnposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Tried to email you but system failure. I have an MA in politics but I know I can get my head round the law.

Probably left it too late. Nevertheless, I will give you some support, without payment, if you still need it.

2. Susana S profile image91

Hi Vox - yes got your email thanks smile

Pani - I don't think the point of view will matter that much - it will be written around the best keyphrase.

Looks like I'll be writing it myself, lol lol

3. efeguy profile image60
    efeguyposted 7 years ago

would have,but no pay pal in my country

4. creativeone59 profile image42
    creativeone59posted 7 years ago

Sounds interesting, but don't know anything about Michicgan Probate law. sorry. Blessings. creativeone59

5. markasuncion profile image61
    markasuncionposted 7 years ago

me too, I am so interested but not very much familiar with mishican laws

6. Susana S profile image91

I've got it sorted now, but thanks for your interest smile

7. NateSean profile image86
    NateSeanposted 6 years ago

The question I have is if you are having trouble with this one article, what's going to happen when you're finally working for this person? It's been two months, so I assume that you've all ready run into your next big bump, or that you've gotten by on what is basically a lie.

Did you, or are you planning to credit the ghostwriter you have sought here?

working