Do you Trust Your Bank?

1. MikeNV profile image75
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

This is an interesting Read: … ng_savings

We have to have a Bank, but they seem to not care about customers at all.  Just this year my Bank raised my checking account fee $15 with no notice. They said they had sent a letter to me months before.  Then they told me about all the additional services I would receive.  And they told me that the discontinued the old plan.

Great.  I write less than 5 checks a month.  They pay me ZERO interest.  And they want to force a bunch of useless services on me that I will never use or need.

Banks are the enemy.

2. Ohma profile image83
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

I do not write checks. My debit card is attached to my savings account. All I have to do is keep $25 in the account and will not get charged a fee.

3. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

My bank is the worst in the whole planet - they are so bad I dedicated a blog to them.
    They won't even let me shut the account because my ex-husband's name is on it, even though he left me 5 years ago.
    They say he has to come in and sign to close the account. I told them he has left the country and won't be back, but I had his address, they still said no.
    So I can't close it. They rob me blind. They admit they rob me blind and laugh at me.
    But my mortgage is with them and I am stuck because I don't have an income to change my mortgage or trust me I would!